Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Submitted! BUT....

Wanted to update that we were submitted to the US Embassy for an interview and travel on April, 8, BUT (there's always a but) JP turned two on Saturday (real sad day for his Mama and Papa) and that brought a whole new issue. Some weeks ago we sent an amended home study to change the age of child that was originally on our home study. We are now waiting to get this processed before we can bring him home. Also, the US Embassy requested a court document that needs to be submitted, too, before we can travel. Once again, we are "caught up". Please pray that the officials, that hold this little boy's life in their hands with our paperwork, will be efficient and the Lord will give them speed in these matters. I have most of JP's bags packed. I'm only missing essentials like diapers and such (kinda important) but will get it done this weekend. We are close! So all you righteous people out there pray for my boy. "And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned, he will be forgiver. Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16 Here at Easter I am reminded that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead, is the same power that lives in all of us that believe and are saved by the name of Jesus. "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." John 14:12-14 Bold promises from our Lord and words that bring hope to my soul. Let the Father be glorified in this situation!

1 comment:

Sills Family said...

We are praying and praying and praying and.......