Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saddle Ridge Ranch

Howdy ya'll! This here is a few pictures of our VBS at "Saddle Ridge Ranch"! Another teacher and I led the preschool missions. We had two classrooms for each age; 3k, 4k and kindergarten. Bethany had a blast. They learned about African missionaries that work with Ostriches, Cowboy missionaries that work with cowboys and X-treme team missionaries that work in hard to reach places like the Amazon. The first night they looked at me like I was from another planet but by the end I think they realized what missionaries were and that they could be missionaries right now just by showing God's love and telling others about Jesus. So if they got that then I deem it a success! We had over 150 kids each night and the last night was "Family Night". Bethany got to sit on a real horsey and that made her day. Each night she reported to me that there were no real horses. I think she thought VBS was going to be all about horses! I have so many cute things that the kids did but not the energy to write them down. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves....

This was my 4k group, they were a trip! You can see trouble all over their little faces!


B before the worship rally at the beginning.


This is part of B's class, 3k, this isn't all of them. They were hard to corral. The costumes were part of my lesson.


Family night and Miss Priss is on Velvet. Look at that smile. She told me last night that for Father's day she was getting dad a REAL horse and for "Child's Day" (a holiday I was not aware of) she wanted a really pretty dress.


She hung around Velvet for a while before she did the jump houses.







No comments: