Tuesday, June 08, 2010

End of the Year Program

I thought this was funny. It's Bethany's end of the school year program and she did much better than her Christmas program. At the Christmas program she just stared out into the crowd and didn't move. I think she was mesmerized by the big light. But this time she did better. Note the ugly face she makes before the music starts. I get to look at these kinds of faces at least 6-12x a day! She also gets stuck with the "eyes" motion for a while but by the end she was doing all the motions. It's only a little bit of the video hope you enjoy....
* You can silence the music by scrolling to the bottom of the page and hitting the pause button.

2 comments:

Lindsi said...

Oh Tia! she is just so beautiful! The video made me cry because I know that will be Ty at school so soon! Oh yeah, and I glanced at the rest of your blog today and saw Cruz! I can't believe ya'll still have Cruz! Tell Joey I still have Roma too...so funny :-)
Love ya'll

The Wiersmas said...

hilarious. and your videography skills are top notch.