Thursday, September 14, 2006

Our Miracle....





Well it looks like God answered our prayers. We are going to have a baby! Our little girl is due January 28th. I had finally come to peace with God with our future and decided to wait on a baby and before the end of the month I found out I was pregnant! God does have a sense of humor. Needless to say there are days that I am overjoyed with a sense of priveldge that I am able to be a part of this miracle. Other days I am overwhelmed with all the uncertainty of parenthood and this new adventure Joey and I are embarking on. In the beginning of my pregnancy I had some problems and we were uncertain if I would carry this baby full-term, but God was faithful to me and calmed me when I realized everything was out of my control and in His perfect hands.
Jeremiah 1:4,5
" The word of the LORD came to me, saying,
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart; ..."
This verse got me through a lot of anxious nights and lead me to a much deeper understanding of my God. I am only her earthly mother but He is the maker of her life and gives purpose to her being! It's such a beautiful thing to be a mom!

No comments: