Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Introducing...Lydia Hopkins Patrick

Lydia was born on February 19 at 9:40ish PM. She weighed 8.3 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long! We have been home for over a week and are adjusting to the newborn schedule. It's much trickier when you have a 3 year old to keep up with too! Big sister is doing good. She has been indifferent to Lydia for the most part. In the hospital she didn't want to have anything to do with me or the baby. So we don't really have any cute sister pictures in the hospital. Bethany was a bit intimidated by the hospital and mommy not being able to move around much and having an IV in her arm. It's been hard for her to understand why I can't pick her up and carry her around and this has caused a couple of meltdowns. She also got the stomach bug for 3 days once we got home and she only wanted mommy during this time. You know she must be feeling bad when she turns down "Linny" (grandma) and wants me! But for the most part we are doing well considering the lack of sleep! I'll try and post more pics later.

3 comments:

Demarie said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations :-)

Aimée Wheaton said...

CONGRATULATIONS Tia and Joey!! She's gorgeous!!

my year in the cuisinart! said...

COngrats! I am so happy for you. She is so pretty and I love the name.
katie