Friday, February 05, 2010

Sorry so long!

I haven't done great about blogging the last 2 months (not that I've ever really good at keeping up)! I'm posting pics of some highlights of the months. December was great. Bethany really enjoyed the season and got excited about everything this year. It was great to have a Christmas through the eyes of a child! She was really into the Nativity story but only seemed to focus on Mary riding the donkey! Joey would have to pull her around her room on her horse and pretend to be Joseph, Mary, and the donkey!!!























































I'm doing good. The baby countdown is on.... less than 3 weeks away! I am trying for a VBAC but if I haven't gone into labor by my due date (Feb. 22), then we'll have to do a c-section. The baby has dropped and my cervix is thin so that's all good news! Good friends have thrown me a baby shower and I got a lot of diapers and wipes and bath stuff. I'm thrilled that we have a "stock" of all the necessities. I'm also having another small shower in Greenwood with the girls from the residency program. My sweet friend Karen insisted on celebrating this new baby!

The nursery is done (finally) and I feel like I can move on to something else. I must be going through some major nesting b/c all I want to do is clean all the time. It's not that I really want to clean but it makes me feel better, less anxious. I get a sick satisfaction with having a clean house! I promise not to let so much time lapse between post b/c I do know there are a small few who check this and like to look at the pictures!

3 comments:

Demarie said...

Praying for you as you prepare for the new little one! :-)

The Wiersmas said...

Glad you updated! Not too much longer before Baby #2 is here! Love the picture of Lu and B!!!

Anthony, Hannah and Mills said...

I still check your blog all the time and love hearing the updates and seeing pics!!! I can't wait to meet baby girl Patrick...not long at all!!!