Sunday, April 05, 2009

4 referrals this month!

I am so excited for the Bethany families that got referrals this month. It was a little disappointing not to see any families getting referrals last month, so I am over the moon that children are getting forever families and families are getting gifts from above. Congrats to everyone.
This also means we move up on the list!!! By my calculations, we could get a referral by the end of summer. But hey, who am I to calculate? The last time I calculated I would be getting a referral this month! Anything can change with international adoption. But I'm praying for loads of referrals each month.

2 comments:

Karen A said...

Yeah!! I am excited about this good news and praying with you!

Margaret said...

Your referral will be here before you know it!! :)